What's new?

General topics and issues.
mochi

What's new?

Postby mochi » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:35 pm

Hi Chris, it's been a while since I last visited the AP forum or aruffo.com. Seems kind of quiet lately. Was wonderin' if you had made any new research discoveries since the last post on your main ear training page. Is the project still active or on hiatus? Any updates to ETC or to the main site on the horizon?

aruffo
Site Admin

Re: What's new?

Postby aruffo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:49 pm

Hallo! Nothing very new to be found online right now. Where there will next be something new is in the We Hear and Play arena, but I can't promise when.

Most of my "free" time right now (ha!) is focused on developing and expanding my work in rhythmical language (A Rational Guide to Verse: Scansion Made Simple) both to spread the word that it exists and write a version that (directly) instructs writers how to improve their versification.

aruffo
Site Admin

Postby aruffo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Oh, and the reason for such a delay in my reply isn't just my being busy.. it's that the moderators' queue is regularly filled with literally thousands of spam messages, making it difficult to spot the real ones. I'm still here and active!

mochi

Postby mochi » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:15 pm

Oh dang! I guess i meant to post this in the ETC forum but posted here by mistake. Thanks! :)

Return to “Other comments and questions”