How to implement 313 and other bug fixes when available?

Read about new features and report bugs.
coenobita

How to implement 313 and other bug fixes when available?

Postby coenobita » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Hiya! I have gotten all but 3 pitches up to 313th street (where the infamous freezing bug occurs), and would like to know if a patch is available so i can continue to the melody exercises.

I've noticed several times on the boards that Chris has posted "done" or "fixed" in response to bug complaints - but where and how exactly do i download these fixes? Also, does the fix for the 313th street bug exist yet (it's hard to tell)? I'm using Windows XP, and aside from this APA "brick wall," the other games function well enough for me to enjoy and make progress! Thanks for anyone who can point me in the right direction

Axeman

Postby Axeman » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:35 pm

I have been waiting for that one for a long time! I have since given up playing APA because I got to the same level and it was a nuisance that I couldn't go further. Also since the desired result of attaining AP did not result I thought I would wait 'til Chris has cracked it. In the mean time I am listening to the enhanced harmonics files that one of the forum members posted.
Both of these exercises, APA and the harmonics thing are just interesting little games for me and I am not necessarily looking for AP from them anymore. I realize that while a lot of thinking has gone into the games and other peoples approaches to gaining a better ear may be a little off target to the ideal method. Whatever that is. I have looked at lots of different systems and have certain successes at times but their are still a lot of sounds that elude me no matter what I try.

Return to “Updates and fixes”