keyboard problem

Read about new features and report bugs.
balkoka

keyboard problem

Postby balkoka » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi.
I have a little trouble with keyboard usage in etc 6.1.
(I don't know if it has any relevance that I have a hungarian key configuration installed.)

When i start Interval Loader i can't input the tones with keyboard - it gives me error noises or simply simply doesn't react at all.
I also have this problem with note boat ocasionally - i couldn't figure out what creates this problem or when does it occur- sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Also a general problem for me that my custom setting for Maj7th key changes when i quit from the game. It's the key on the right to 'L'. It the character 'É' for me. After start Etc again, it changes to 'A©'.

aruffo
Site Admin

Postby aruffo » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:46 pm

I suppose it must be because you have a Hungarian keyboard; I haven't encountered anything like that. I'm not really sure how you could fix that except perhaps to set up specific configurations that don't have accented letters..?

petew83

Postby petew83 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:20 pm

iirc my interval loader shortcuts weren't working either when I played @ 2 weeks ago

aruffo
Site Admin

Postby aruffo » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:41 pm

Really! That's odd. I haven't encountered anything like that before... unless...

Interval Loader in version 6.1 now shares its keyboard shortcuts with the other games, which it did not do before. Perhaps you need to double-check and (re)configure them.

balkoka

Postby balkoka » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:11 pm

Hi again.

I changed the maj7 to 'L' and it worked, the game doesn't change it anymore- so that's OK.

Unfortunately I still have the same problem with Interval Loader. I tried to change the keyboard configuration to English, but it doesn't work.

A new problem occured in Note boat. I'am at level 28 currently, and after i start the game and want to type a Maj7 note it gives me this message:

'An expection of class NilObject was not handled. Application must shut down'
- and it quits. :(

aruffo
Site Admin

Postby aruffo » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:10 am

That Note Boat problem was found and fixed.

balkoka

Postby balkoka » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:28 am

Now it seems to give the same error message whenever i want to input full chords. - and i think it applies for all previous levels!

Return to “Updates and fixes”