Problem With interval loader

Read about new features and report bugs.
OldMan

Problem With interval loader

Postby OldMan » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:46 am

When I first started playing interval loader the game worked very well until I reached level 13. At the beginning of this level, before the halway point, the note C was used in a couple of different octaves and the tritone was allways played in the same octave, and as I understand, more octave should be used than one for the different intervals.

Once I reached the half way point on level 13 the game malfunctioned and began to play intervals harmonically (as sounded in levels 1-12) and melodically, and the different pictrures for the intervals on the left of the screen all lit up as they did on level 12 or as if they would if i had reached a high level at the end of the One note game.

Also, it may be helpful to note that I purchased the CD version of ETC in 2008 (version 6.1). I'm not sure if it would help, but I'm now wondering if the CD was made incorrectly and if I was given an option to download the game would remove the issues I'm currently encountering.

Anyone who can help me move beyond all these errors would be amazing.

aruffo
Site Admin

Postby aruffo » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:44 am

That's not a bug; that's a feature!

From level 13 up, the first part of the level is new stuff, and the second part is a review-- in different octaves.

What you're experiencing is exactly what the program is supposed to be doing.

(Phew! Had me worried for a while there.)

OldMan

Postby OldMan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:14 pm

If i'm understanding you correctly, is the second half of level 13 supposed to alternate between the two notes played at a time and the single ones after the chords?

aruffo
Site Admin

Postby aruffo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Yes. From level 13 onward, the game plays a mix of everything that's been learned so far.

Return to “Updates and fixes”