Adraw's observations

Talk about what you've discovered by using ETC-- and post your high ranks!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
adraw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Adraw's observations

Postby adraw » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:57 pm

adraw

Postby adraw » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:25 pm

aruffo
Site Admin

Postby aruffo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:51 am

aleeza

post a link

Postby aleeza » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:51 am

What I found is that after working with those two pitches I was pretty much able to hear in the same basic fashion while listening to this tune. When I set my focus on "G", I hear all the Gs pop out in the piano lines and when I focus on "C", I hear all the Cs.

Return to “Your observations”