I don't know if I'm using the software correctly please help

Comments and questions about AP Avenue.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
yeaokwali
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I don't know if I'm using the software correctly please help

Postby yeaokwali » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:42 pm

aruffo
Site Admin

Postby aruffo » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:56 am

yeaokwali

Postby yeaokwali » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:38 pm

aruffo
Site Admin

Postby aruffo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:51 am

Hm.. it's supposed to send you to a page that says "thanks, you'll receive the download link by e-mail"... if you haven't received that by now please let me know.

Return to “Absolute Pitch Avenue”