Thought of a way to use chroma perception without comparing

Comments and questions about AP Avenue.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
macashmack
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thought of a way to use chroma perception without comparing

Postby macashmack » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 pm

rainriot

Postby rainriot » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Hey, thanks for your post. That's a cool way to do it.

I'm doing APA a lot also - I've noticed how important it is to enjoy it as a meditation.

I also use eartest and I try to stay between %80-90 correct. Otherwise it's either frustrating or boring.

I have my moments of hearing notes - but I've tried so many different ideas (some programs, some of my own excersises) that I don't have a good way to gague my progress specificly.

One of the hard parts is trying to know if a "feeling" i have about a note is made up based on timbre, my knowlege of the keyboard, past experience etc... Or is it a feeling unique to that chroma.

-Ted

Return to “Absolute Pitch Avenue”