Perfect Pitch For You

Comments and questions about AP Avenue.
Magick

Perfect Pitch For You

Postby Magick » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Does anyone have any knowledge of where I can attain this E-Book? If you are not aware, it is called Perfect Pitch For You and it is by Alla Cohen. They are designing what appears to be an online video-interactive course here: http://perfectpitchforyou.com/

I am trying to buy the ebook and the link is obviously broken, does anyone have this book, and if so, where did you get it? I'm trying to get a head start on incorporating this method into my current practice routine (see "a new idea" after post 1 for a better idea on what I'm doing lately)

I am really interested in this method, since one of the ideas within it is to view each note as having a particular shape (C is more round, almost a circle, C# is a spiral, etc.) and I really want this course, so anybody that has any information, I'll send you a candy bar in the mail if you share it! :D

TS

Re: Perfect Pitch For You

Postby TS » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:51 pm

The whole www.lenrhodesmusic.com site seems to be down. It's probably some temporary problem, and you'll probably be able to access it in a day or two.

There's some discussion here:
viewtopic.php?t=698

Magick

Postby Magick » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Thanks!

Magick

Postby Magick » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 am

I can't believe it's $50 for 125 pages! goddamn, what the H?

billhood

sdsd

Postby billhood » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:44 am

I am really interested in this method, since one of the ideas within it is to view each note as having a particular shape (C is more round, almost a circle, C# is a spiral, etc.) and I really want this course, so anybody that has any information, I'll send you a candy bar in the mail if you share it! Very Happy

We offer up to date lean six sigma for services exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass Northwood University exam and complete your ccent course tu-dortmundde Best of luck.

Return to “Absolute Pitch Avenue”