melody words improvement

Comments and questions about AP Avenue.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gavriel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

melody words improvement

Postby gavriel » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:08 am

I have another suggestion for ETC6:

I am using as melody words recordings of my playing.
I would very much appreciate the possibility of attaching a few melody words to one pitch. So that, for example, if I have three word starting on a "C" APB will choose randomly one of these words each time it plays the melody word for that pitch.

I was doing it manually, recording each time another tune and attaching it. But it would be good to have many different words right there alternating.

Every melody word has a different functional (as in functional harmony) context. The more contexts I have experienced the richer and quicker will be my association with the pitch in real-life (musical) situations.

Gavi.

Return to “Absolute Pitch Avenue”