Certain areas of this Web Site enable you to access online forums where you can post messages and read messages posted by other users (the "Forums"). Acoustic Learning does not endorse, and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for, any content posted on the Forums. The Forums are a free service provided to users of the Web Site. By posting a message in the Forums, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not want to be bound by these terms, then do not use the Forums.
You must abide by the following rules in connection with your use of the Forums:
· You agree to post only messages that relate to the subject matter of the Forum.
· You agree not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
· You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, for example, a Acoustic Learning employee or officer, a forum leader, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
· You agree not to post messages that contain material that is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or indecent. This includes any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You agree to give attribution to others when you quote or paraphrase materials owned by others.
· You agree not to upload files, or cause users to upload files, that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of another's computer.
· You agree not to advertise or promote any goods or services in the Forums. This includes, among other things, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", and "pyramid schemes."
· You agree not to conduct contests or distribute chain letters through the Forums.
· You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Forums. This includes, among other things, any securities law or regulation.
By posting a message, uploading a file, or engaging in any other form of communication through a Forum, you are granting Acoustic Learning a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell any such messages, files or communications.
You agree to indemnify and hold Acoustic Learning and its affiliates and their respective, officers, directors and employees harmless from any claims, damages, losses or costs (including reasonable attorney's fees) that arise out of any of your postings and any material contained therein.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Acoustic Learning Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites operated by persons other than Acoustic Learning. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. You agree not to hold Acoustic Learning responsible for the content or operation of such web sites. A hyperlink from this Acoustic Learning Web Site to another web site does not imply or mean that Acoustic Learning endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you might link from this Acoustic Learning Web Site.
MISCELLANEOUS LEGAL TERMS
This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Florida, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of Florida.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest